- RSS Channel Showcase 7342335
- RSS Channel Showcase 6295443
- RSS Channel Showcase 6857240
- RSS Channel Showcase 2794875
Articles on this Page
- 12/05/18--04:00: _Tasting the glowing...
- 12/05/18--06:59: _Freshly diapered
- 12/05/18--05:50: _New wheelchair arrival
- 12/05/18--02:51: _My New Body
- 12/05/18--02:56: _Have a sneak-peek
- 12/05/18--06:43: _my survival group (...
- 12/05/18--03:40: _Memory of a wonderf...
- 12/05/18--07:18: _Alison Brie latex f...
- 12/05/18--04:57: _Warped World
- 12/05/18--04:12: _2577
- 12/05/18--08:37: _Surfin'
- 12/05/18--09:05: _Wonderer
- 12/05/18--06:32: _Sexy 676
- 12/05/18--08:23: _Claw
- 12/05/18--08:35: _Greatest Night of H...
- 12/05/18--07:18: _Alison Brie latex f...
- 12/05/18--08:37: _A Painful Truth
- 12/05/18--07:17: _Hyuna nude fake 01
- 12/05/18--09:36: _Ultraviolet
- 12/05/18--06:47: _Foresta Magica
- 12/05/18--04:00: Tasting the glowing gag
- 12/05/18--06:59: Freshly diapered
- 12/05/18--05:50: New wheelchair arrival
- 12/05/18--02:51: My New Body
- 12/05/18--02:56: Have a sneak-peek
- 12/05/18--06:43: my survival group (da edition)
- 12/05/18--03:40: Memory of a wonderful night
- 12/05/18--07:18: Alison Brie latex fake 08 v03 monochrome
- 12/05/18--04:57: Warped World
- 12/05/18--04:12: 2577
- 12/05/18--08:37: Surfin'
- 12/05/18--09:05: Wonderer
- 12/05/18--06:32: Sexy 676
- 12/05/18--08:23: Claw
- 12/05/18--08:35: Greatest Night of Her Life
- 12/05/18--07:18: Alison Brie latex fake 08 v02 goth
- 12/05/18--08:37: A Painful Truth
- 12/05/18--07:17: Hyuna nude fake 01
- 12/05/18--09:36: Ultraviolet
- 12/05/18--06:47: Foresta Magica
I was thinking... who would i pick to survive, if i could only pick artists on da... this is the result.
Mewscaper (because he knows how to escape a "goopy" situation... ok that one was really bad)
BunBun-The-Bunny (stronger than she looks)
Souru356 (you have to know his other art to understand why i decided to make him the weapon expert)
RaiinbowRaven (she is a scientist... a crazy one but that doesn't matter...)
POKA-chan (what can go wrong if you let a crazy, evil guy who lives in a forest heal you? Well it worked in team fortress... i really have too many crazy people in my team...)
Baumbs (he can technically become everything...)
Linda-98 (just cute :3)
A drawing I did of a black and white checkerboard plane that I warped using a program. I have multiple versions of this.
Thank you for all the support
Credit and thanks to
Red Drape Stock
PNG BLOOD (please see my Gallery of Stocks/Textures)
***The rest is my own painted, includes background and bite marks
Taking care of a child infected with the shrinking virus is like taking care of an infant for the rest of your life. They require constant care and attention, so it's understandable why so many parents would put their children "up for adoption", which basically means selling them to some rich family to be used as a tiny foot slave, insole, sex toy, or whatever other sick purpose they had for them. But when Sue shrank, her mother Nancy vowed that she would never get rid of her. Ever since her husband died their bond had grown stronger and she wasn't going to let anything break that bond. That's not to say their weren't accidents. Sue didn't like to be kept in a cage, like most tiny people do, so every once in a while she would find herself accidentally getting stepped on under her mother's clumsy foot. She would apologize and life would move on.
Then one day, Nancy was preparing for a date. The first date she'd been on in years since her husband died. She knew it wasn't customary to drink before a date, but she was nervous and wanted to take the edge off. After three shots of rum she was buzzed and feeling confident when she heard the doorbell rang. "Oh, he's here! I'll be back in a few hours, Sue! Behave yourself!" she called out. In her rush to get out she didn't even realize Sue was standing right in front of her and she stepped on her. She felt the lump under her foot and lifted it up to look at. "You silly girl! You want to come with mommy? Well, I guess that would be safer then leaving you here to fend for yourself." Sue screamed as her mother slipped her shoes on. She was drunk and wasn't thinking straight.
Sue endured three long hours of drinking and dancing. Nancy completely forgot she was plastered to the bottom of her foot until the morning when she woke up. She rolled out of bed and admired her daughter still stuck firmly to the bottom of her foot. "I haven't danced like that in years. It's all thanks to you, my little good luck charm. Maybe we'll just keep you down there for a while. You feel so good under my tired, aching feet." Sue screamed, but it was no use. This was the beginning of her life as her mother's insole.
Ah the positives of American foreign policy. Broken nations, rampant and out-of-control jihadists, and the West struggling with migrants across its borders, many of whom who can't or outright refuse to adapt modern Western values and secularism. Makes you think!
Introducing (sort of) my first O.C. (sort of again) Ultraviolet.
I did a re-remorph of Lupus14’s Braid Crown and added color to the black & white piece. I really liked the look and recently revisited that style since it’s a departure from my normal “SAMPLE” morphs. I rarely use male bodybuilders as source material. My issue is maintaining sexy femininity while increasing muscle mass on a bulkier male frame. I’ve been playing around with results that intrigue me and wanted to explore this area more.
I created this for www.deviantart.com/lora-vysots… in collaboration with and
The image used by me is: